Sunday 23 July 2017

a remedy



His blue eyes give the aura of intelligence, his dazzling smile makes my heart melt just like a hot knife cutting through butter. Knowing him beside me give me the whole world. Adrenaline rushes through my blood vessels every times his figure came across my mind.

His warmth, his humour. his kindness were like rays of light beaming into that stark ugly visiting room. He was down to earth, intelligent and brimming with energy. The more I came to know him, the more I admired him. 

We met by chance and circumstance had us spend lots of time together. He never did anything special or out of ordinary. We met and we talked about whatever crossed our minds at that moment. Yet, however mundane the topic there was something inspirational about the way he talked. Or maybe it was the way he listened. He knows what he loves. He knows what he wants to do with his life. When he talks about these things, his eyes brightens and his voice picks up a rhythm. It makes the beating of my heart skip along to it. 



Back then , 
            the smile was just for me. 
            the sweet words made my day. 
            looking at you just like every flower was blooming. 
but --
       it is just the good old days. 
       missing you messed up my whole life. 
       thinking to live without a life keeps running in my mind. 
       hoping you will be back to me-- 
                                                       never leave my soul even for a second. no, thank you.









                                           





No comments:

Post a Comment